Presentaties congres IASSIDD (2014)
Presentaties (Engelstalig) van Bartiméus-specialisten tijdens het 4e IASSIDD Europe Congres in Wenen in juli 2014.
- Attachment disordered behavior and other forms of psychopathology (Hans Giltaij)
- Case studies on mentalizing and non-mentalizing communication during daily care for children and adults with a visual impairment, intellectual disability and/or with problematic attachment (Francien Dekker)
- The effects of mindfulness for people with visual and moderate intellectual disability and their caregivers (Hannelies Hokke)
- The effect of a recently developed serious game on prejudice towards persons with disabilities (Floor Jurriëns)
- Understanding and supporting persons with a visual and/or intellectual disability (Paula Sterkenburg)
website van het congres: iassidd2014.univie.ac.at